Monday, September 21, 2015

Life in France part 1

Living in France part 1

I have been living in the South of France
now for 15 weeks and I am totally enjoying my new life. My Solange is the person that makes my life so beautiful, along with our mental boxer, Bruce, they are now the two most important things in my life.

I have also started working on my music again and hopefully, a new CD will be realised, next year. My Sol, is my guide as to what is cool and what is not.

My health is also like old, my blood pressure is back to normal and I have halved my dosage of tablets. My weight is perfect, I have reached my desired weight, thanks to watching what I eat and my work in the gym and out in the mountain roads with my racing bike.

I must now try to conquerthe lingo. I am very confident, as I have a perfect teacher.

All in all, I think it was a wise desicion to move myself here. Of course I miss my family and friends in Holland, but my lifestyle here is one I always sought.

I hope my Freaky fans are all cool and well....see youz again in October from theFREAK's Halloween gig

Zeek

No comments:

A Change is as good as a rest

A nice short blog, this time. I was reading Facebook a while back and a friend posted something that caught my eye. (thank you Pamela Gape...