Thursday, July 23, 2015

ADHD Freak

Living here and getting to know the locals and their customs, I have realised just how tightly wound up, I actually am and far from the relaxed dude, I dream I am.
I understand my lack of the lingo and being away from everything, I built up over the last 36 years, does not help, but this was a move I wanted to make......for my health, but also for my music, because although I am writing songs with My Celtic Faith, I am having difficulty in writing new material for the planned 2nd solo CD.

I am doing fine with my sporting activities and watching my diet, that is not a problem. I will learn the lingo and we are gonna buy something that connects me to the net and I can get Scottish tv, hopefully

No comments:

A Change is as good as a rest

A nice short blog, this time. I was reading Facebook a while back and a friend posted something that caught my eye. (thank you Pamela Gape...