Wednesday, March 18, 2015

France

MY LIFE IN FRANCE

As most of you know, I am moving to the South of France in June, to start a new life with my Aingeal, Solange and our boxer Bruce. 
Exciting yes and sadness also.


EXCITED

Excitement, because this move is exactly what my music, my sanity and to a certain extent my health needs. I know Solange will take care of me and I will love her even more. 

Musically, I know it will charge my batteries and a new CD should be in the making (it has been for years, but time to start it). I always love making new friends, introducing people to my music. I know Solange and to a certain extent, the people and the life in France will give me the peace in my soul, that I so long for.


SADNESS

I will also be sad to leave Alkmaar and the Netherlands, Alkmaar gave ZEEKtheFREAK lots of love and that warms me and I will miss the social life here. The most important thing to me, I will be leaving my brother behind, a difficult decision, as we have always been in the area of each other and thankfully the internet will keep us close in some way. I will also miss my two nieces and a lot of friends. Both my bands, TheFREAKS and My Celtic Faith will always be in my heart and we will still be recording and gigging together.

So many things still arrange, but when it happens, I know it will be cool. I hope you will join me on this journey

ZEEK

No comments:

A Change is as good as a rest

A nice short blog, this time. I was reading Facebook a while back and a friend posted something that caught my eye. (thank you Pamela Gape...